Fresh Kiss is an organic certified, protective toothpaste with organic grape extract and a naturally minty taste. It gently cleans your teeth and protects them from tartar, cavities, and dental plaque, while also maintaining the balance of your mouth. Toothpaste doesn’t contain sulphates, titanium dioxide, triclosan, fluorine, aluminium, PEG, parabens, or propylene glycol. As a result, our formula is 99.5% natural, certified and inspected by the Cosmebio label, and guess what: your teeth will be just as clean, white, and protected from plaque and bacteria.
- Organic grape which strengthens teeth, fights against cavity buildup and is a natural antibacterial
- A touch of Zinc Citrate, known for slowing down tartar buildup, strengthening anti-plaque effects and protecting gums
- Natural mint enhanced by menthol for icy fresh breath, so you can kiss who you like, when you like!
How to use: Apply a hazelnut-sized amount to your toothbrush and brush your teeth vigorously for three minutes.
99,5% natural ingredients:
- Hydrogenated starch hydrolysate: hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, made from cornstarch, ensures that the toothpaste maintains its texture and doesn’t dry out
- Aqua (water)
- Hydrated silica : Abrasive mineral agent, it cleans teeth and fights dental plaque.
- Glycerine from natural origins, it helps whiten teeth by preventing food and stains from sticking to them..
- Zinc citrate: Fights against tartar and dental plaque
- Vitis vinifera (grape) fruit water: grape water, natural antibacterial, protects teeth
- Aroma (flavor): mint flavour from natural origins
- Sodium cocoamphoacetate: An alternative to sulphates, derived from coconut oil which helps create a lather without the need for harmful chemicals. It is certified for use in organic products
- Xanthan gum: A natural binder, it helps give the toothpaste its consistency
- Levulinic acid: Stabilises the formula
- Menthyl lactate: Derived from menthol and lactic acid, it provides freshness even more intense than menthol itself
- Menthol: Contributes to extra-fresh breath
- Sodium cocoyl glutamate a surfactant from natural origins, it binds the formula’s components together and also enables deposits on the teeth to be more easily removed.
- Sodium levulinate: a natural mineral salt with antibacterial properties
- Stevia rebaudiana extract: Natural stevia leaves, which soften the toothpaste’s taste
- Sodium chloride: salt
- Sodium hydroxide: Regulates the formula’s pH
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder: An antibacterial, it prevents the formation of dental plaque and protects gums
- Raphanus sativus (radish) root extract: Preservative from natural origins
- Citric acid: Naturally slows down tartar buildup, purifies and whitens teeth (citric acid occurs naturally in citrus fruit, for example)
There are no reviews yet.