Moisturising protective face cream, with organic peach and kiwi, which keeps skin moisturised, naturally. This organic treatment protects your skin from tightness and environmental stress gthanks to its anti-oxidant active natural ingredients and natural mineral screen. Comfortable and calming, it is suitable for all skin types. Use it each morning to get every day off to a good start!
• Anti-oxidant gthanks to organic kiwi extracts
• Enriched with organic peach, it leaves your skin looking great and improves luminosity
• Protects the skin thanks to its natural mineral screen and olive leaf polyphenols, renowned for their anti-free radicals.
• Moisturises and prevents skin ageing thanks to hyaluronic acid, a patented, extra-moisturising active ingredient, and Fucocert®, an active ingredient with tightening properties.
• Calms the skin day after day, thanks to a cocktail of organic Lemon balm, Falseflax and Mallow flowers, chosen for their protective and regenerative properties.
How to use:
Apply it everyday to the face and neck. Suitable for all skin types. For very dry skin, don’t hesitate to add in a few drops
of our Pulpe-moi serum for an even bigger burst of moisture!
Aqua (Water) ● Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil* ● Dicaprylyl Ether ● Myristyl Myristate ● Behenyl Alcohol ● Glycerin ● Actinidia Chinensis Fruit Water* ● Camelina Sativa Sedd Oil* ● Squalane ● Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract* ● Alcohol** ● Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate ● Hydrogenated Lecithin ● Parfum (Fragrance) ● Sodium PCA ● Titanium Dioxide ● Xanthan Gum ● Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride ● Illite ● Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract* ● Phenethyl Alcohol ● Tocopherol ● Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract* ● Citric Acid ● Polyhydroxystearic Acid ● Sodium Hyaluronate ● Sodium Usnate ● Alumina ● Stearic Acid ● Biosaccharide Gum-1 ● Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract ● Glyceryl Caprylate ● Sodium Anisate ● Sodium Levulinate ● Benzyl Salicylate ● Linalool.
*Ingrédients issus de l’agriculture biologique
There are no reviews yet.